First Author Writing Curriculum is the first comprehensive writing curriculum for students with complex needs, designed to help you teach the skills necessary for the new alternate assessments including DLM, STAAR, and NCSC!
First Author Writing Curriculum includes*:
- Curriculum Guide
- Instruction Guide
- 80 Mini-lessons
- 63 Tip Sheets
- Assessment Guide (includes standards-based IEP goals)
- Classroom Posters
- Teacher Resource CD with reproducible tools
- First Author Writing Curriculum Guide (spiral binder) with an appendix, containing support tools—125 pages
- First Author Mini-lessons and Tip Sheets (spiral binder)—180 pages
- Teacher Resource CD—Posters, reproducible tools to include; data collection tool, sample parent letters, Meet the Author materials, Author’s Toolkit labels and tabs, Communication boards, Letter boards, Topic boards, Writing Measure form, PD tips for supporting adults
* The curriculum includes materials for one classroom.
Need the curriculum for multiple classrooms or district-wide? Please call your Educational Support Specialist to learn more or request a quote!