Terms & Conditions
- Prices and special offers are effective as of August 1, 2014, and are subject to change without notice. Handling and Shipping (FOB Illinois) and insurance charges are paid by the customer. Canada and Foreign—US funds only.
- For the following states, please pay your state, county and local taxes: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington.
- For Online Orders: The customer is responsible to pay any state, county, and local sales & use tax other than taxes shown on your invoice.
- Any other countries outside the United States: All orders are on a pro forma basis, requiring prepayment in U.S. funds plus shipping and handling. Duties, customs fees and taxes are the responsibilities of the customer. Call for shipping and handling charges, 800.999.4660, option 1.
- Return/Exchange Policy: Don Johnston Universal Web-based services including Start-to-Finish Online. Please refer to Terms of Services found on our website. All Don Johnston shippable product may be returned within 30 days for exchange, credit or refund if all contents are unmarked, like-new condition and in the original packaging. We do NOT accept returns of products not manufactured by Don Johnston after 30 days. For example: Ablenet and Edmark products. Customer is responsible for the return shipment and associated costs. Customer maintains ownership of product returned until received at our warehouse.
- From Individuals: Prepayment of all charges (merchandise plus shipping/handling/insurance) is needed before goods are shipped. Methods of prepayment include check or money order, and VISA/MasterCard or American Express. Payment is to be made in U.S. funds.
- From Schools, Government Agencies, and Hospitals: Net 30 days from date of invoice when submitted with your organizational purchase order. Submit this order form or your organizational purchase order.
- From Businesses: Prepayment of all charges is needed before goods are shipped. Methods of prepayment include check or money order and VISA/MasterCard. Your company may apply for credit terms, pending approval by our accounts receivable department. Please call us for a credit application.
- Delivery Services Used: Unless otherwise requested, we will ship by the carrier that we have found to be most reliable and cost efficient to your area. We do not guarantee the delivery schedule of the carriers.
- Traditional Orders: Continental U.S. Shipments—6% of product total (minimum charge for any order place is $6.00). Alaska, Hawaii, APO, and FPO—6% plus an additional $25.00 (minimum charge is $30.00). Rush shipping is available. Call for more information on rush shipping charges, 800.999.4660.
- Online Orders: Shipping and handling orders based on purchase amounts.
Don Johnston Incorporated offers a one-year limited warranty on all Don Johnston hardware and a 90-day limited warranty on all Don Johnston software. Warranty covers intended use of products. Products manufactured or published by other companies carry the original manufacturers’ warranties. Call Customer Success if you have any questions about your purchases.